The 2018 SLPOA AGM will be held on Saturday July 28th beginning at 10:00 am at St James Major Catholic Church, 14608 Road 38 in Sharbot Lake.
The agenda is:
Welcome to members
Introduction of SLPOA Executive
Introduction of special guests
1. Adoption of the 2017 AGM Minutes: The minutes were distributed to all members via the Spring 2018 newsletter.
2. Report from the President: The president’s report will summarize the activities of the past year and outline plans we have for the coming year.
3. Report from the Treasurer/Membership Co-ordinator: This report will provide a summary of the membership status of SLPOA and the annual financial report. A vote to accept the financial report will be called.
4. Report from the Environmental Issues Coordinator: This report will outline the status of current environmental issues affecting Sharbot Lake.
a. Members-at-Large (2)
6. Mayor Frances Smith will provide an update of Township activities and take questions.
7. Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority (MVCA) representatives will present the 2017 Integrated Lake Monitoring Report (formerly the State of the Lake Report)
8. Guy MacLeod will present an overview of SLPOA’s involvement with Water Rangers.
9. Announcement of the winners of the photo contest
10. Open Forum This will be an open discussion addressing problems, concerns and ideas from the membership.
11. Closing of the Meeting
Please bring a non-perishable food item for the North Frontenac Food Bank
1 post • Page 1 of 1