SLPOA is a member of FOCA (Federation of Ontario Cottagers’ Associations). FOCA represents 50,000 members in more than 500 lake and road associations. This not only ensures that our concerns are voiced with the many other associations across Ontario but it brings interesting benefits to our members.
These benefits range from:
• Special offers and FOCA discounts on insurance, magazine subscriptions and more (read the attached brochure for details and access codes).
• Cottage country resources on property issues, lake planning practices, environmental hot topics and more.
• Invitations to FOCA events, various webinars & special programs.
• Access to Member-only online materials
• FOCA Elert emails containing articles on various topics
Please review the attached brochure for details.
1 post • Page 1 of 1