It’s back for the 6th year! The Annual SLPOA Photo Contest
What a year it has been in Central Frontenac! Every season has been camera-worthy, and with summer just around the corner, there will be more magical pictures. Why not enter that special photo (or three) in the SLPOA contest for a chance to win bragging rights and a special prize? Here are the details:
CALLING ALL AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Submit your photos to us and you could be a winner! We have some great prizes.
We want your photos to reflect the many faces of our lake country. Pictures can consist of nature, animals, kids, friends and events. Email your photos to us (see Contest Rules).
Deadline for Contest entries is midnight Thursday July 11th , 2019.
The winner will be announced at the AGM on July 27, 2019.
1. You must be an AMATEUR photographer
2. Photographs must be taken in Frontenac County.
3. You may enter up to three photos.
4. Submitted photos must follow the established theme “Portraits of our lake country”.
5. Photo quality, composition and exposure are important. Both colour and black & white photos are permitted.
6. The size of the photo must be at least 5x7 and no larger than 8x10 at 300 dpi.
7. Submit photos as .jpg files to BOTH email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Your email submission must contain:
a) Your name, address, phone number, and/ or email address.
b) Approximate date and location of photo
c) The name of your photo (ex: "Morning, Lakeside", or "Fun at the Rink", etc.)
9. By entering the contest, you give SLPOA permission to use your picture and name including publishing your submission in the newsletter and on the website.
- 1st: Fujifilm Finepix XP80 digital camera,
- 2nd: $50 gift certificate for Sharbot Lake Inn, and
- 3rd: $25 gift certificate for Sharbot Lake Home Hardware
A panel of independent judges will choose the winner. The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 27th, 2019 during the SLPOA Annual General Meeting at the Legion in Sharbot Lake at 10:00 am, along with a slideshow featuring all of this year's entries.
Everyone is welcome. We would love to see you there!
1 post • Page 1 of 1