Prizes have now been finalized.
Pictures have started to come for the photo contest and we look forward to seeing more. CALLING AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Submit your photos to us and you could be a winner!
We want your photos to see the pictures that you feel reflect the cottage environment. These can consist of nature, animals, kids, friends and events. Email your photos to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org along with your message.
Contest entries must be received by Thursday July 12th , 2018.
There will be prizes for first, second and third place winners.
Winner will be announced at the AGM on July 28, 2018.
1. You must be an AMATEUR photographer
2. Photographs must be taken in Central Frontenac County.
3. You may enter up to three photos.
4. All photos must be submitted as .jpg files to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (email address)
5. Submitted photos must follow the established theme “Cottage Environment”.
6. Photo quality, composition and exposure are important. Both colour and black & white photos are permitted, however the size of the photo must be at least 5x7 and no larger than 8x10 at 300 dpi.
7. Your picture posting should contain:
a) your name,
b) approximate date and location of photo
c) the name of your photo (ex: "Morning, Lakeside", or "Fun at the Rink", etc.)
d) Your submission must be submitted to the email address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your name,
address, phone number and/or email address
8. By entering the contest, you give SLPOA permission to use your picture and name including publishing your submission in the newsletter and on the website.
Prizes and Public Slide Show
First Prize: Parrot Mambo Fly Quadcopter Drone with Camera
Second Prize: $50 Gift Certificate to Sharbot Lake Country Inn
Third Prize: Two - Tim Horton's Gift Cards for $10.00 each
A panel of independent judges will choose the winner. The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 28th, 2018 during the SLPOA Annual General Meeting at the St. James Major Catholic Church in Sharbot Lake at 10:00am, along with a slideshow featuring all of this year's entries. Everyone is welcome. We would love to see you there!
1 post • Page 1 of 1